Beta Telecom is an engineering and consulting company, dedicated to projects of telecommunications, antennas, microwave, satellite communications and radio links.
Exemples of performed projects
- Measures in the ship Corvette Barroso: interference measurements performed on board the Brazilian warship Corvette Barroso.
- ProtoMIRAX project for INPE (Space Research National Institute): The project consists of controlling the flight of a scientific stratospheric balloon by sending telecommands and analysis of telemetry. In parallel, we designed a software to intermediate the communication between the station equipment on the ground and the board system used by scientists and flight controllers.
- Automatic test bench to the CBERS 3&4 S Transponders: The project consisted on the automation of the transponder tests, being possible local or remote control.
- TT&C S Band Receptor Development for INPE’s Satellite CBERS.
Other performed works
- Instalation project of an uplink car
- Frequency Modification on the LNB and LNBFs local oscillator
- Installation and activation of HPA and up converter in the client
- Manufacturing of microstrip antennas
- Automated LNFB tests in big scale through automated measurement
- Electromagnetic interference tests
- Manufacturing of horn antennas from 1,7 to 2,4GHz, 15 dBi, flange WR430 and coaxial guide adaptors WR430 – N Female
- Implementation of measure setup of LNBFs in Ku Band
- Isolation tests of armored chamber used in the biomedical field
- Uplink test of transmitter signal
- Performance improvement of antennas
- Development of antennas for presence sensor
- Manufacturing of active monopole antenna
- Manufacturing of circular coaxial waveguide to N female adapter.
- Automation of measure setups of LNBF C and Ku bands
- Manufacturing of modified MMDS modifiers
- Evaluation of electromagnetic environment in the client
- Preventive maintenance of KPAs
- Electromagnetics interference measures at client’s site
- Design and installation of XTD2500KL system
- Helicoidal 5,6 GHz antenna development
- Site survey on L, S, C, X, Ku and Ka bands
- Measures in Ka bands
- Homologation of Ka bands antennas
- Test jig in RF with bed of nails
- Band C linearisers for power amplifiers of satellite ground stations